Monday, November 9, 2009

Google Sites. Not a Creativity-friendly Program.

I found google sites to be easy to use, however, very frustrating. While redesigning a webpage, a lot of creativity is required. You get an idea and vision in your mind of what you would like to achieve. Using google sites, I could not do everything I wanted because the program was limited and sometimes had formating issues. I would've liked to have a background image on the sidebar, but that option was not available. Also, I woul've liked to use more creative and subject-appropraite fonts, but that option was not available, either. The html that could be edited was also very limited, which I found frustrating. I feel like I could do more with html with my blog than with this website. I would've liked to take to time to figure out a more complex and creativity-friendly program, such as dreamweaver, but I just didn't have the time and had to keep up to speed with my group and what they were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment