Friday, November 6, 2009

Tech Creativity

I unfortunately missed one class and fell a little behind on the first real group work day. Thanks to Zachary, though, I was able catch up. He agreed to meet up with me and explain everything I missed. I was then assigned to do the homepage. I was kind of excited to do this because it meant that I also got to pick out and design the template and overall look of the sight. I enjoy this sort of thing. I also got the idea of creating a totally new logo because I wasn't too keen on the pre-existing one. Luckily, I had a ton of pictures from a concert I went to recently that I could use with the logo and also the page background. Can't say that I was really all that nervous about the project. Computer technology, though it can be confusing, irratating, or tedious, I find to be enjoyable when I'm allowed to get creative with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment