Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An issue I didn't even realize was an issue.

This SNS project has been pretty fun and interesting. It was actuallyeasier to agree on a topic in our group than I thought it was going to be. Different people have different beliefs and are passionate about different things. We decided of anti-Semitism because of the recent events with various anti-Semitic vandalisms present on campus. It wasn't something that I would have initially come up with or chosen, but it ended up being a topic that I took a good amount of interest and concern in. I didn't really realize how much it still exists! I knew that it was in middle eastern countries and Russia, but I didn't know that 30 million americans share anti-Semitic views. So much for the land of freedom and tolerance...

No comments:

Post a Comment