Friday, December 4, 2009

Web Portfolio

A portfolio is basically a collection of works that are reflective, have a purpose, and are presented in some organized and stategic way. Web portfolios are one effective form of presentation as long as all the "artifacts" are in a digital format.  With each artifact should be a reflective essay. This should introduce the artifact, explain it how it was done, and in some way tie it in to other artifacts in the portfolio.

I think the two projects that I'm going to revise are my blog and the web redesign project. For my blog, I'd like to revise and edit the content, taking out where there is too much and adding where there is too little. The web redesign will be a little harder to fix because the issues with it where not my own doing (meeting times/proposal). But this project needs to most revision so I'm going to take a stab at it. I think the meeting times needs the chart back and the proposal needs a better direction and a more unified purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment