Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wikitravel Potential Articles

1. North Kingstown: This is where I grew up; where I've spent the last 12 years of my life.There is already an existing article, but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while because some of the places listed are closed down. Also, I might add a few spots where recent movies have been filmed that people might be interested in seeing.

2. Hope Valley: This is where I used to live.I lived here for seven years and its a quaint old country town, which some people like. I didn't find any articles on Hope Valley so I can start from scratch on this one.

3. East Greenwich: I never lived here,but I have spent a whole lot of time here since its the town right next to mine. There is an existing article for this, but I feel like the person who wrote it left out some awesome things about East Greenwich. And they only listed one place to stay.I wonder if there are more...

No comments:

Post a Comment