Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Discovering One Thing in the Process of Another

In the process of producing this blog, I've discovered something that I like to do. Writing the blogs is enjoyable, but I already knew that I like to write. But what i didn't know is that I like to design layouts. I didn't like the idea of keeping a premade layout because it just didn't feel like the blog was my own. So I found a layout generator online, fiddled around with it and designed my own layout. I learned a little about HTML in the process. It took me a while to design a layout that I was satisfied with, but even though it was time consuming, I still really enjoyed it. I'm thinking about taking some web design and programming classes. Who would of thought that I would discover a love for web design in a writing class?

No comments:

Post a Comment